- Social care easements under the Coronavirus Act
- The Coronavirus Act
- The Care Acts easements guidance for local authorities
- Decision to operate within the easements
- Need and eligibility
- Financial Assessment and Charging
- Action plan for adult social care
- Guidance for people receiving direct payments
- Maintaining effective care, and supporting people with needs
Local Government analysis: In this analysis, James Arrowsmith, Partner at Browne Jacobson, draws together elements of the Coronavirus Act 2020 relating to the Care Act 2014 (CA 2014), the associated guidance, the recent action plan for adult social care, and guidance on direct payments to provide an outline of the approach being adopted in relation to adult social care, including amendments to legal duties, operational decisions as to reducing service levels, and funding.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial