- Simplified automatic enrolment proposals—reduced burdens for businesses?
- Original news
- What is the consultation about?
- Exceptions to the employer duty
- Company directors
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Tax-protected status
- Winding-up lump sums
- Compliance easements
- Transitional easement for formerly contracted-out salary-related schemes
Pensions analysis: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has issued a consultation paper setting out their proposed changes to the automatic enrolment (AE) process. The changes are intended to reduce the burdens on businesses. Maralyn Thomas, director at Castle Pension Trustees, looks at the consultation paper.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial