- Should we rely on automated decision making technologies?
- What issues were raised by the report?
- How can an algorithm lead to discrimination? Are there any protections currently in place?
- What changes will the GDPR bring?
- What steps should be taken by businesses which use AI for decision making?
IP & IT analysis: A new report has suggested that a third party body should be set up to investigate allegations of discriminatory outcomes when decisions are made by computer algorithms. Robert Bond, partner at Bristows, considers the legal issues surrounding this topic.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial