- Shining a light on the Trade Secrets Directive
- Original news
- By way of background, what has the Council of the European Union done with the Commission proposal?
- What are the main points to come out of the adoption of the proposal?
- What is the effect of the employee provisions as distinct from the UK current position?
- What effect will the whistleblowing provision have?
- Are there any other important points in the agreed text?
- What are the next steps and are there any ways in which lawyers should be preparing, whether for contentious situations, or in drafting agreements?
IP & IT analysis: In light of the publication of a provisional agreement on how to approach trade secrets within the EU, Mark Ridgway, partner at Allen & Overy, brings us up to speed on the latest developments around the Trade Secrets Directive.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial