- Shareholder activism—a rising global tide
- Original news
- What are the key findings of this latest update?
- What does ‘shareholder activism’ mean, and what are the common goals?
- What are the key strategies and tactics used by activist shareholders?
- What type of companies or sectors are especially vulnerable to this trend?
- What advice might in-house lawyers give to their boards to reduce the risk of aggressive shareholder activism?
Corporate analysis: Taking a look at the continuing rise in shareholder activism, Nick O’Donnell, partner at Baker McKenzie, considers current trends and how in-house lawyers might respond in light of the recently published update to FTI Consulting’s global shareholder activism map.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial