- Share Incentives weekly highlights—29 July 2021
- In this issue:
- Corporate governance and regulation
- HPC and CIPD publish new report on practical measures for RemCo reform
- FCA publishes second policy statement on Investment Firms Prudential Regime
- ECB will not extend bank dividend recommendation
- PRA publishes updated remuneration policy statement templates
- Share option plan could see Ryanair’s CEO receive €1.78m pay out
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Weekly highlights from other practice areas
This week's edition of Share Incentives weekly highlights includes: (1) the publication of a new report on remuneration committees by the High Pay Centre, (2) an ECB statement on its recommendation in relation to dividends, and (3) the publication of the second policy statement on Investment Firms Prudential Regime by the FCA.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial