- Share Incentives weekly highlights—22 July 2021
- In this issue:
- Governance and regulatory issues
- ESMA consults on MiFID II remuneration guidelines
- BlackRock opposition to EMEA Say on Pay proposals increases to 33%
- PRA publishes PS18/21, Remuneration: Correction to the definition of ‘higher paid material risk taker’
- Tax Treatment
- Modernisation of the stamp taxes on shares framework
- UK/EU divergence—have your say
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Weekly highlights from other practice areas
This week’s edition of Share Incentives highlights includes: (1) a consultation by ESMA on draft guidelines on certain aspects of the MiFID II remuneration requirements, and (2) a focus on executive remuneration as the AGM season continues.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial