- Share Incentives weekly highlights—11 February 2021
- In this issue:
- Governance and regulatory issues
- FRC publishes insight into reporting against Wates Principles
- AFME responds to consultation on Sustainable Corporate Governance
- Future plc shareholders react against pay proposals
- Tax Treatment
- GAAR panel releases opinion on loan to participator scheme
- HMRC publishes latest employer bulletin
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
- Weekly highlights from other practice areas
This week’s edition of Share Incentives highlights includes: (1) the publication of an article by Sir James Wates on companies' reporting against the Wates Principles, (2) a GAAR panel opinion on a loan to participator scheme, and (3) the publication of the latest HMRC employer bulletin.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial