- SFO director, Lisa Osofsky, sets out her goals and rebuts criticism
- What have been the highlights of your time in the SFO since taking over as director?
- What are the key short-term goals that you have for the organisation?
- How does the existing law on corporate liability hamper the organisation’s work?
- What would you like to see changed in the law to enable the organisation to work better?
- The SFO has received some negative comments in the media recently—what would you say to detractors?
Corporate Crime analysis: Lisa Osofsky, the director of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), discusses the aims of the organisation and the difficulties it faces, while defending its record in light of recent media criticism.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial