- Securitisation Regulation—all change?
- What is the proposed EU Securitisation Regulation and when will it be in force?
- What are STS?
- How will securitising parties be obliged to retain risk?
- What will the disclosure obligations be?
- What do market participants need to think about? Should they be structuring their documents differently in preparation?
Banking & Finance analysis: What is the Securitisation Regulation proposal, and what will it mean in practice? Christopher Sullivan, senior knowledge lawyer at Norton Rose Fulbright, looks at the proposed legislation and how it will affect the securitisation market in Europe.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial