- Secondary market in UK offshore wind—spinnakers out
- In the news
- Conditions for the maturing of the UK Offshore Market
- Transactions run as competitive auction processes
- What are the implications?
- What opportunities are created?
Energy analysis: Gordon Stewart, Jo En Low and Tom Jamieson, partners in the London office of energy focused law firm Bracewell, discuss the maturity of the UK offshore wind market, the evolving dynamics of secondary market activity, and the implications for potential participants.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial