- Scottish appeal court upholds decision requiring King to make Rule 9 offer for Rangers
- What is the background to this case?
- What were the grounds for the appeal?
- Alleged inability to access funds
- Whether the order would serve a practical purpose
- Court’s discretion
- Form of order
Corporate analysis: The Inner House, Court of Session, has upheld a decision of the Outer House requiring David King to make a mandatory offer for all the shares in Rangers Football Club not already owned by him and his concert parties.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial