- SaaS and the GDPR—How the market and supplier terms are adapting
- How will the General Data Protection Regulation affect SaaS suppliers?
- What major new legal issues will arise for SaaS suppliers?
- What will the impact be on data processor contracts?
- What strategy are suppliers taking in relation to contract changes?
- Debates on liability
- Is there anything else lawyers should be aware of?
Information Law analysis: The upcoming requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, which come into effect in the UK on 25 May 2018, will have an impact on every company globally which processes the personal data of EU (and EEA) citizens. As part of our Data Protection Day 2018 series, Lawrence Brown, partner at Simmons & Simmons LLP, looks at how suppliers and customers alike are adapting to new pressures imposed by the Regulation on Software as a Service (SaaS).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial