- Russian disputes go online
- What is RAA Online Arbitration?
- Do the Rules apply to domestic and/or international arbitration?
- Who decides the disputes?
- Statement of claim
- Statement of defense and counterclaims
- Conduct of arbitral proceedings
- Arbitration clause
Arbitration analysis: The Russian Arbitration Association (RAA), a non-commercial organisation created in 2013, has adopted the RAA Online Arbitrations Rules (the Rules), which came into force on 1 October 2015. Mikhail Samoylov, LLM candidate in International Dispute Settlement (MIDS), discusses the development.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial