- Running a successful panel review—an interview with Rob Booth
- Tell us about your team…
- What is your approach to panel reviews?
- What criteria do you use?
- What process do you follow when running a panel review?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from the process?
Law firm panel reviews are an intense process for in-house teams. How can you ensure that all the effort you put in reaps the right rewards for the business? Sophie Gould talks to Rob Booth, General Counsel and Company Secretary at The Crown Estate, about how the value model he developed for running panel reviews has become an integral part of how firms are chosen.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial