- Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot—tips for employers
- What are Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot and how long do they last?
- What considerations do they raise for employers?
- Would you advise employers to have a policy dealing with religious observance?
- How would you advise employers to deal with requests for time off over this period?
- What other issues may arise as a result of the observance of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot?
Employment analysis: Nicholas Lakeland, employment partner at Laytons LLP, examines some of the major Jewish holidays and offers practical advice to employers dealing with requests during these periods.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial