- Risk Transformation Regulations 2017
- Why have the Regulations been introduced?
- What is the framework designed to do?
- Who will the Regulations affect?
- What is a ‘protected cell company’ under the Regulations?
- How has the market received the new Regulations?
Banking & Finance analysis: In December 2017, the government published the Risk Transformation Regulations 2017 (the Regulations) as a new regulatory framework for insurance linked securities (ILS) in a bid to make the UK a leading jurisdiction for ILS. Katherine Coates, partner at Clifford Chance LLP, says that the market has responded favourably to the new Regulations, but that much remains to be seen.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial