- Ringing the changes with the CPS’s Economic Crime Strategy 2025
- Why has this strategy been introduced?
- What are the key objectives it aims to address?
- How effective do you consider this will be?
- What other measures could be taken to improve the investigation and prosecution of economic crime?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has announced the launch of its Economic Crime Strategy 2025. Partner, Neil Swift, and associate, Eamon McCarthy-Keen, from Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP, analyse the background and key provisions of the Strategy and its implications for the criminal justice arena.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial