- Rights in the digital age—restricting the internet and human rights
- Relating internet restrictions and FoI
- Regulating internet access—present and future
- Website monitoring, age restrictions and paywalls
- FoI and access rights for prisoners and inmates in the UK
- Network outages and government censorship
- State intervention and future risks
TMT analysis: The third part in our series on artificial intelligence (AI) explores restrictions on the internet and calls into question where such restrictions could infringe our human right to freedom of information (FoI). In an age of technological advances, a variety of internet restrictions are appearing with differing gravity and impact, ranging from age restrictions and paywalls, to state-wide restrictions bringing into question what ways these different restrictions could infringe the human rights of internet users.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial