- Revised regulatory rules for UK communications providers
- Original News
- What changes have been introduced to the calling line identification requirements?
- How have these changes been incorporated into the revised General Conditions?
- What is the practical effect of these developments for telecoms providers and what steps should they be taking now to deal with them?
- Are there any other points of interest you’d like to add?
TMT analysis: Discussing Ofcom’s changes to the General Conditions of Entitlement, David Stewart, a partner at Towerhouse LLP, points out that calling line identification was once treated as being largely a ‘telecoms-specific’ issue, but with the growth in the use of consumer data, it is also now a data protection concern.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial