- Revised edition of the Chancery Guide—in force immediately (9 November 2016)
- Original news
- What is the status of the Chancery Guide?
- What are the key changes to the Chancery Guide?
- Communicating with the Chancery Division
- Chancery Division best practice on email communications with the court until November 2016
- Early triage
- Part 8 claims
- Penal notices
- Tomlin orders
- Orders made after hearings
- Shorter Trials Pilot Scheme
- Contact details
Dispute Resolution analysis: Amendments have been made to the Chancery Guide, which come into force immediately. The most significant amendments are to communications with the court, and to appeals to reflect recent changes to the CPR concerning appeals which came info force on 3 October 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial