- Reviewing the implementation of the EU Customs Regulation
- Original news
- What led to the European Commission’s review of the implementation of the EU Customs Regulation 2013?
- What were the key recommendations from the review?
- What steps can the brand owners take in order to maximise the chance of catching infringing goods when they enter the EU?
- How will the UK’s decision to leave the EU impact the ability of brand owners to police their rights under the EU Customs Regulation?
IP & IT analysis: The European Commission has issued a report setting out its recommendations for where improvements can be made to customs regulation concerning goods suspected of infringing intellectual property rights. Phil Lewis, strategy and policy advisor of the Anti-Counterfeiting Group (ACG) examines the progress and implementation of the EU Customs Regulation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial