- Review of multiple causes of action (Holyoake and another v Candy and others)
- Original news
- What is the significance of this case?
- How helpful is the judgment in clarifying the law in this area?
- Actual undue influence
- Tort of abuse of process
- Unlawful means conspiracy
- What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
- Do you have any predictions for future developments in this area?
Dispute Resolution analysis: What is the court’s role in dealing with a commercial deal gone sour? Kate McMahon and Sofie Hoffman, partners at Edmonds Marshall McMahon, explain the judgment in the case of Holyoake v Candy and consider its potential implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial