- Resolution and the ALC issue note on the implications of no-deal Brexit on public children law
- What is the purpose of the joint note?
- What areas of public children law are dealt with in the note?
- Transfers of jurisdiction
- Assessments in EU Member States
- Placement of children abroad in institutional care or foster/kinship care
- The recognition and enforcement of placement orders
- What other resources are available in relation to Brexit?
Family analysis: Resolution and the Association of Lawyers for Children (ALC) have issued a note in relation to the implications of a Brexit no-deal scenario regarding public children law in England and Wales, for practitioners to consider now and before exit day, particularly for cases that are already underway, including practical recommendations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial