- Reporting on consumer product recall
- Original news
- What are the perceived failings of the current system of product recall?
- What are the challenges for business in managing a product recall?
- What recommendations did Lynn Faulds Wood make in her report and what was the government’s response?
- How effective do you think the suggested actions will be in improving the product recall system?
Corporate Crime analysis: Stephen Turner, legal director at DAC Beachcroft, examines the recent Faulds Wood report, an independent review of the UK consumer product recall system, and scrutinises some of the key recommendations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial