- Renewable subsidies—pulling out the rug
- What are the key measures announced by the Energy Secretary, Amber Rudd, in relation to the allocation of renewable energy subsidies?
- How will the measures affect consumers?
- How would such measures affect providers of renewable energy? To what extent will it deter growth of renewable energy projects?
- To what extent might such measures affect the UK’s meeting of climate change goals/targets?
Environment analysis: Energy Secretary, Amber Rudd, has presented a raft of policies that seem set to deal a hefty blow the UK’s successful but fledgling renewables sector. Energy consultant and policy advisor, Graham Hilton, presents an appraisal of the management of the renewable industry, and the potential impact on the UK’s climate change targets.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial