- Remuneration and culture for regulated firms
- What does ‘culture’ mean?
- Why does ‘culture’ matter?
- Culture and remuneration
- How to assess your firm’s remuneration practices and policies?
- Remuneration during coronavirus
- Going forward
Financial Services analysis: Senior Associates Kati Rannala, Jaime Douglas-Home and Of Counsel Mark Walker of CMS discuss considerations and issues of culture within the context of remuneration for regulated firms. The article explains what the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) means when it talks about ‘culture’ and explores how it relates to remuneration and why it should matter for regulated firms, especially within the context of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial