- Removing strict liability from certain health and safety regulations
- Original news
- What is the significance of the ERRA 2013, s 69?
- What impact will the removal of a statutory duty have for employers and employees?
- Can the consultation come to any other conclusion than to allow pregnant workers to bring a claim for statutory breach?
- Are there any other concerns surrounding the health and safety implications of the ERRA 2013?
- What should lawyers do next?
Employment analysis: What impact will the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013, s 69 (ERRA 2013) exemption have on employers and employees? Erin Shoesmith, managing associate with Addleshaw Goddard’s Contentious Group, comments on the changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial