- Relevant relationship agreement law—a guide for the perplexed
- What is ‘relevant relationship agreement law’?
- Category 1: Implemented Provisions
- Category 2: Directly Effective Provisions
- VAT and debt recovery
- Social security
- General implementation of other TCA and SIA provisions
- Category 3: Domestic Implementing Regulations
- Interpretation of relevant relationship agreement law
- Amendments to retained EU law
- Relationship with other domestic law
Public Law analysis: In the third analysis in this series on ‘EU Relations Law’, Jack Williams of Monckton Chambers explains how the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement is implemented into domestic law via the European Union (Future Relationship) Act 2020.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial