- Rehearing the facts (Re X (A Child) (No 3))
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What was the main issue of the case?
- What did the judge decide?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area? Is there anything practitioners should be mindful of?
Family analysis: What are the reasons in determining when a rehearing should take place? Pamela Scriven QC, barrister at 1 Kings Bench Walk, considers Sir James Munby P’s decision in the unusual case of Re X (A Child) (No 3), in which the parents withdrew from a rehearing they themselves had requested.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial