- Reforms to the EU Solvency II regime
- Problems with Solvency II
- Main proposals for reform
- Treatment of long-term investments
- Macro-prudential regulation
- Recovery and resolution
- The risk margin
- Insurance guarantee schemes
- What happens next
- Implications of the reforms
- Implications of divergence between the EU and UK regimes
Insurance & Reinsurance analysis: Jonathan Goodliffe examines the changes proposed by the European Commission (the Commission) to the EU Solvency II regime, the implications for affected firms and the next steps, and considers implications of divergence between the EU and UK regimes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial