- Reforming the IHT regime—will the OTS review lead to meaningful change?
- Original news
- What is the background to this consultation?
- What main areas of difficulty or complexity does the call for evidence suggest might be in need of reform?
- What are your predictions as to the responses to the call for evidence?
- What will be the next steps once the responses from the call for evidence have been reviewed?
- Any further comments or observations?
Private Client analysis: Lisa Davies, senior associate at Blake Morgan, provides the background to a call for evidence by the Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) with a view to reviewing the inheritance tax (IHT) regime, and offers some predictions as to likely responses.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial