- Reform of Ukraine’s judiciary system
- What is the latest development in relation to the judiciary system in Ukraine? What is the significance of this development?
- What is the purpose behind the change and how likely is it to achieve its objectives?
- How does this fit in with other developments to the judiciary system in Ukraine? Are any further changes likely to happen in the future?
- What is likely to be the practical impact of this development? What does all this mean for dispute resolution lawyers?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Will proposals to reform Ukraine’s judiciary system achieve their aim of increasing judicial independence and autonomy? George Burn, partner in the international dispute resolution group at Vinson & Elkins, says the new law will totally reform the court system, and will have a substantial practical impact for dispute resolution lawyers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial