- Reform of interest rate benchmarks—what is the state of play?
- What is the background to the FSB report?
- What does the FSB report cover?
- What is the current position for LIBOR?
- What is the current position for Euribor?
- What is the position as regards contractual fallbacks?
- Where can I find out more information?
Banking & Finance analysis: on 14 November 2018, the Financial Stability Board (FSB) issued a report on progress in reforming major interest rate benchmarks. This analysis summarises the key points in the report, looking in particular at the current position in relation to LIBOR and Euribor.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial