- Redaction of details and execution by the court of conveyancing documents (Welch v Welch)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What is the procedure for an application under SCA 1981, s 39?
- Can the conveyancing documentation be signed by the judge and not sent to the opposing party for signature?—ie can the procedure under SCA 1981, s 39 be truncated?
- Does SCA 1981, s 39 permit a blank or redacted TR1 to be relied upon?
- What should practitioners take into account generally when dealing with a difficult litigant in relation to enforcement?
Family analysis: Family law specialist Mai-Ling Savage, from Garden Court Chambers, comments on a case which gives practitioners clarity when dealing with a difficult litigant in relation to enforcement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial