- Recent developments in the Court of Appeal on general grounds for refusal cases
- What is the background to these two cases?
- What were the key issues before the court?
- How did the court address these issues?
- What are the practical implications of these decisions?
- What should lawyers do next? Are there any trends developing in this area?
Immigration analysis: Natalie Wilkins, barrister at Garden Court North Chambers, looks at two recent cases (Sayaniya and Naidu) where the Court of Appeal considered refusals based on mandatory deception grounds. She summarises both the cases and the useful lessons for practitioners whose clients might face similar hurdles.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial