- Quantifying a wrongful trading application (Nicholson v Fielding)
- Original news
- What practical lessons can restructuring and insolvency professionals take away from this judgment?
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the court’s consideration?
- What did the court decide and why?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Simon Hunter, barrister at Three Stone, explores Nicholson v Fielding and suggests the decision highlights the importance of properly quantifying a wrongful trading application.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial