- Q&A—HMCTS family public law and adoption online portal
- What types of applications can currently be submitted via the HMCTS family public law and adoption online portal and for which courts?
- What does MyHMCTS allow users to do?
- Who can access the portal and how is confidentiality and the security of the portal addressed?
- How are court orders dealt with?
- Are there any recent improvements to the service?
- Will the service be mandated?
- How can feedback about the HMCTS family public law and adoption service on MYHMCTS be submitted?
Family analysis: Adam Lennon, deputy director and service owner (family) at Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS), sets out details of the HMCTS family public law and adoption online portal, together with future plans.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial