- Public children—looking ahead to 2018
- What legal developments have had the biggest impact on your practice in 2017?
- What are likely to be the most important cases in children law in 2018, and why?
- What are likely to be the most significant legislative and regulatory children law developments in 2018, and why?
- How is Brexit likely to affect children lawyers?
- How will the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) impact on children lawyers?
- How do you think the practice of children law is going to develop in 2018?
- What do you think the key challenges are going to be for children lawyers in 2018?
Family analysis: In the conclusion to a two-part consideration of developments in children law in 2017, and anticipated developments in 2018, Maud Davis, partner at TV Edwards LLP, considers how the practice of children law is likely to develop in 2018, including the potential impact of Brexit and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial