- Public children developments in 2017
- What issues have been highlighted in public children case law in 2017?
- Vulnerable witnesses and parties
- Are the pressures on the family justice system reflected in recent case law?
- Human rights claims
- Section 20 cases
- What other developments are of note?
Family analysis: In the first part of a two-part consideration of public children law in 2017, and anticipated changes in 2018, Maud Davis, partner at TV Edwards LLP, looks at the most significant case law during the course of 2017.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial