- Psychiatric causation and the vulnerable claimant
- Original news
- What were the central issues in this case?
- How did the court approach the issue of liability and causation in this case?
- What were the challenges in this case?
- How were these difficulties overcome?
- How does this case build on related case law in this area?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
Personal Injury analysis: Nigel Smith, senior solicitor at Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP, comments on the issues raised in the recent case of Connor (A protected party by his wife and Litigation Friend, Rebecca Connor) v Castle Cement and others.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial