- Protection from eviction for Scottish commercial tenants for 14 weeks
- Current law on irritancy in Scotland
- Change to be introduced by Coronavirus (Scotland) Bill*
- Continuing obligation to pay rent
- Commerciality and co-operation
Property analysis: Tenants of Scottish commercial premises are to benefit from an extended eviction notice period. Lisa Cruickshank, Paul Haniford, Gareth Hale and Sarah Peock of Dentons UK and Middle East LLP discuss the changes to be introduced by the Coronavirus (Scotland) Bill.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial