- Proposed changes to the UK Corporate Governance Code
- What is the background behind the proposed changes to the UKCGC?
- What are the main proposed changes to remuneration in the new UKCGC?
- What are the most controversial changes in regard to remuneration?
- Given the UK takes a ‘comply or explain’ approach to the UKCGC, do you think the changes will have a real effect?
- The FRC chairman Win Bischoff says the revisions have created a code that is ‘shorter and sharper and fit for purpose’—do you agree?
- Given the new UKCGC is unlikely to be finalised until Summer 2018, do you think the proposed changes will have an effect on the 2018 AGM season?
Share Incentives analysis: CMS partner, Graham Muir, analyses the Financial Reporting Council’s (FRC) proposals to amend the remuneration aspects of the UK Corporate Governance Code (UKCGC).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial