- Proposals to require mandatory climate-related disclosures by quoted companies, large private companies and LLPs
- What is the background?
- Which entities will be covered by the proposals?
- Proposed disclosure framework
- Risk management
- Metrics and targets
- Where will the disclosures appear?
- Responding to the consultation
Corporate analysis: This analysis considers the consultation announced by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) in March 2021 to require quoted companies, large private companies and LLPs to make mandatory climate-related disclosures aligned with the Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) framework.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial