- Progress with tax devolution in Wales
- How has tax devolution to Wales come about?
- What’s on the horizon for future changes to taxes in Wales and what is the timeframe you are working towards?
- How have you engaged with the tax community in Wales during the development of Welsh tax policy?
- What impact will this new legislation have on tax professionals in Wales?
- The Tax Collection and Management (Wales) Bill seems to be on track for Royal Assent by April 2016, does this mean you are a step closer to establishing new tax collection arrangements for devolved taxes in Wales?
- What other taxes might be devolved to Wales?
- What is your position on the opportunity to introduce Welsh rates of income tax?
- Block grant offsets
- Capital borrowing limits
- Barnett formula
Tax analysis: With a number of tax proposals progressing, what does the future hold for the devolution of taxation to Wales? Jane Hutt AM, Minister for Finance and Government Business for the Welsh Government, considers the current and projected position.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial