- Procurement Policy Note 05/21
- Original news
- What are the main headlines from the new NPPS?
- Social Value
- Commercial and Procurement Delivery
- Skills and Capability for Procurement
- What should contracting authorities be doing now to prepare to comply with their commercial delivery obligations?
- What difficulties/opportunities do you envisage for contracting authorities in the short to medium term?
- What difficulties/opportunities do you envisage for bidders in the short to medium term?
- What is your overall view of the new NPPS? Will it deliver on the governments promises on greater flexibility and less bureaucracy?
Public Law analysis: The Cabinet Office has published Procurement Policy Note (PPN) 05/21: National Procurement Policy Statement (PPN 05/21). Catherine Wolfenden, partner at Osborne Clarke, discusses the Note and its potential difficulties/opportunities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial