- Privatising the Land Registry
- Original news
- What is the government’s rationale behind pursuing the privatisation of the Land Registry?
- How would a shift to the private sector affect the operation of the Land Registry? Could the privatisation affect the role/accountability of the Land Registry?
- What are the risks of privatising the Land Registry?
- How is the property sector reacting to the possibility of a privatised Land Registry?
- Do you have any final observations?
Property analysis: Will privatisation put our land registration system at risk? James Ferguson, a Director of X-Press Legal Services in Cornwall & Devon, examines the government’s proposals to privatise the Land Registry and gauges the reaction of the property sector.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial