- Price wars—taking on misleading pricing practices
- Original news
- What was the background to the consultation?
- Who does the new guidance apply to?
- What are the key changes?
- What does this mean for commercial lawyers?
Commercial analysis: After a widespread and lengthy consultation process, the Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) has now published the new guidance for traders on pricing practices which updates and replaces the 2010 guide. Craig Giles and Christina Pennock, associates at Bird & Bird LLP look at the proposed changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial