- Prevention is better than cure in solicitor/client costs assessments (Breyer Group v Prospect Law)
- Original news
- What is the significance of this case? Why is it important for practitioners?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment?
- What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
- How does this case fit in with other developments in this area of the law? Do you have any predictions for future developments in this area?
- Case details
Dispute Resolution analysis: Imran Benson of Hailsham Chambers discusses the case of Breyer Group plc v Prospect Law, a solicitor/client costs assessment case before Master Rowley which provides an insight into a number of different issues which may arise on such an assessment
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial