- Pressure on pension fund providers to deliver value for money
- Original News
- What was the background to the consultation?
- What responses did the FCA receive?
- What changes has the FCA made in response to the feedback?
- What happens next?
- What are the practical implications for DC pension schemes?
Pensions analysis: Discussing the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) policy statement on transaction cost disclosure in workplace pensions, Donny Hay, client director at PTL, advises that trustees of defined contribution (DC) schemes and members of independent governance committees can no longer avoid the regulatory requirement to assess whether transaction costs offer value for money.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial